This chassis is ruggedly made from both rigid and expanded PVC. It features snap together tool-less assembly for the major structural components which allows for quick assembly by even young roboteers.
The Gobbit chassis includes two gear motors, 6 AA Battery holder, switch, and a rear ball caster. The chassis has pre-configured mounting screw holes for the Arduino Uno and Pololu QTR-8x line sensors. Additional components can easily be located and mounted with double sided foam or Velcro tape. Items can also be mounted to the chassis by simply screwing into the PVC with regular wood screws.
- 2.72" (69mm) Diameter x 0.3" (7.6mm) Wide Wheels
- Wheels have Plastic Rims with Silicone Tires
- Overall Dimensions (chassis with wheels only): 7.125" x 5.063" x 3.30" (181 x 128.6 x 83.8mm)
- Motor Torque 35 g-cm
- Motor Stall Current 470 mA
- Motor Voltage range 3 to 12 Vdc
Projects: (some project require additional parts or sensors)