The Sense HAT attaches to the Raspberry Pi board, and can be used for many different types of experiments, applications and games, including those due to be carried out on the International Space Station by UK ESA Astronaut Tim Peake.
The Sense HAT is compatible with Raspberry Pi 2, and Raspberry Pi 1 models B+ and A+, and connects to the Raspberry Pi via the 40 GPIO pins.
- Gyroscope – angular rate sensor: +/-245/500/2000dps
- Accelerometer - Linear acceleration sensor: +/-2/4/8/16 g
- Magnetometer - Magnetic Sensor: +/- 4/8/12/16 gauss
- Barometer: 260 – 1260 hPa absolute range (accuracy depends on the temperature and pressure, +/- 0.1 hPa under normal conditions)
- Temperature sensor (Temperature accurate to +/- 2 degC in the 0-65 degC range)
- Relative Humidity sensor (accurate to +/- 4.5% in the 20-80%rH range, accurate to +/- 0.5 degC in 15-40 degC range)
- 8x8 LED matrix display
- Small 5 button joystick
Python library providing easy access to everything on the board