This ultra-small and ultra-slim Raspberry Pi board is the smallest form factor Raspberry Pi on the market today. Version 1.3 is updated to include a camera port. The new Pi Zero camera port only works with a Raspberry Pi Zero Camera Cable. It DOES NOT work with a standard Raspberry Pi Camera cable. The board supports mini connectors to save on space, and the 40pin GPIO is unpopulated providing the flexibility to use only the connections your solution requires. Raspberry Pi Zero runs Raspbian and all your favourite applications, including Scratch, Minecraft and Sonic Pi.
Add on the Necessities kit, Clear Case, Raspberry Pi Power Supply, and SD Card to get started with your Raspberry Pi Zero.
65mm x 30mm x 5mm
- A Broadcom BCM2835 application processor
- 1GHz ARM11 core (40% faster than Raspberry Pi 1)
- 512MB of LPDDR2 SDRAM
- A micro-SD card slot
- A mini-HDMI socket for 1080p60 video output
- Micro-USB sockets for data and power
- An unpopulated 40-pin GPIO header
- Identical pinout to Model A+/B+/2
- An unpopulated composite video header