The REX mobile base platform is the mobile robotics platform for the advanced project. The base and motor mounting are manufactured with presision as the goal. The platform will easily carry over 35 lbs (16kgs) of payload at a maximum speed of 60 feet per minute.
You can also select to double the speed and half the torque or even quadruple the speed and reduce the torque to 1/4.
REX 16 Specs:
- Each deck base is 16 inches x 16 inches in diameter (40cm x 40cm).
- The drive wheels are six inches (15 cm) in diameter.
- Each caster wheel is three inches (7.5 cm) in diameter.
- The base is balanced with two casters
- HEDS 5545 Dual Channel Encoders with Index Pulse
Motor Spec PDF
Encoder Spec PDF
Rated Voltage(volt DC): 12
Rated Torque(in.oz.): 150 Reduction Ratio: (65.53:1)
Motor Length (in): 3.855
Motor Diameter (in.): 2.00
Motor Weight(oz.): 16.00
Max. Continuous Torque (in.oz.): 150.00
Max Intermitant Torque (in.oz.): 150.00
No Load Speed(rpm): 80
No Load Current(amps): 0.22
No Load Torque(in.oz.): 0.65
Stall Current(amps): 6.00
Encoder Pulses per Revolution : 32500
(Globe Part# 455A116-A02)