The REX mobile base platform is the mobile robotics platform for the advanced project. The base and motor mounting are manufactured with presision as the goal. The platform will easily carry over 35 lbs (16kgs) of payload at a maximum speed of 60 feet per minute
You can also select to double the speed and half the torque or even quadruple the speed and reduce the torque to 1/4.
REX 16 Specs:
- Each deck base is 16 inches in diameter (40cm).
- The base has dual 12 volt REX C drive motors
- The drive wheels are six inches (15 cm) in diameter.
- Each caster wheel is three inches (7.5 cm) in diameter.
- The base is balanced with two casters
- HEDS 5545 Dual Channels Encoders with Index Pulse.
View the HEDS 5545 Encoder PDF file for complete specs.
Motor Spec PDF
Encoder Spec PDF
Rated Voltage(volt DC): 12
Rated Torque(in.oz.): 150
Reduction Ratio: (65.53:1)
Motor Length (in): 3.855
Motor Diameter (in.): 2.00
Motor Weight(oz.): 16.00
Max. Continuous Torque (in.oz.): 150.00
Max Intermitant Torque (in.oz.): 150.00
No Load Speed(rpm): 80
No Load Current(amps): 0.22
No Load Torque(in.oz.): 0.65
Stall Current(amps): 6.00
Encoder Pulses per Revolution : 32500
(Globe Part# 455A116-A02)