THIS KIT SHIPS DIRECTLY TO THE UNIVERSITY OF VERMONT.
University of Vermont Raspberry Pi 3 Basic Starter Kit includes everyting you need to get started with the Raspberry Pi. Also included are a Temperature Sensor and SD Card Reader.
This credit-card sized computer is capable of many of the things that your desktop PC does, like spreadsheets, word-processing and games. It also plays high-definition video and can run several flavors of Linux. The University of Vermont Raspberry Pi Starter kit will get you up and running quickly. A pre-loaded SD card is included with Noobs.
- (1) Raspberry Pi 3 - Model B (1.2Ghz Quad Core BCM2837 64bit Processor with 1GB RAM)
- (1) Raspberry Pi Enclosure
- (1) Wall Adapter Power Supply - 5.1V DC 2.5A (USB Micro-B)
- (1) preloaded SD Card with NOOBS
- (1) 6' CAT 5e Cable
- (1) Solderless Breadboard
- (10) Breadboard Jumper Wire 6 inch (Male-Female)
- (10) Breadboard Jumper Wire 3 inch (Male-Male)
- (2) Red LEDS
- (1) Green LED
- (1) Yellow LED
- (2) Mini Photocell
- (2) Pushbutton Switch - 12mm
- (20) 330 ohm Resistors
- (20) 10k ohm Resistors
- Temperature Sensor (includes pre-soldered header)
- SD Card Reader