The SmartiPi Touch is a case and stand for the official Raspberry Pi - 7" Touchscreen Display. The display securely fits into the case with four screws, while a Raspberry Pi 2, 3, B+ or A+ is enclosed in the compartment on the back with a simple door. A ribbon cable that comes with the display connects into the Raspberry Pi DSI port. The stand has a pivot that allows you to adjust the angle of the screen for better viewing, as well as mounting points to affix it to a certain location.
The SmartiPi Touch also includes a small case that houses your very own Raspberry Pi Camera Board, which can be attached via LEGO-compatible studs on the front or the back of the display case. Additionally, if you are looking to attach any HATs to the Raspberry Pi, you are in luck! The door to the Raspberry Pi has been cut to accommodate access to all of its GPIO pins. There is even a dual micro USB splitter cable included, which allows you to use a micro USB power supply to power the display and the Raspberry Pi at the same time!
Note: The SmartiPi Touch does NOT include an LCD, camera, Raspberry Pi or any other electronics. This product only contains the case and additional assembly parts.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 3, 2, B+, and A+
- 125° smooth pivot that allows you to adjust the angle of the screen
- HAT boards can be attached to the back of the case, adding even more functionality
- 3D printable accessories for additional customization
- LEGO compatible camera case that works with Pi camera version 1 and 2
- 1x SmartiPi Touch Case
- 1x Adjustable Stand
- 1x Raspberry Pi Camera Module Case
- 1x Micro USB Splitter Cable – 10cm
- 1x DSI Ribbon Cable
- 2x Wall Mount Bracket
- 1x Assembly Screw Bag
- 1x Allen Wrench
SmartiPi Touch Assembly
Product Dimensions: 220.0mm x 133.0mm x 37.0mm / 8.7" x 5.2" x 1.5"
Product Weight: 221.2g / 7.8oz