The Adafruit Metro Starter Pack is easy to use and hacker friendly and this is the perfect beginner kit for learning how to use the Adafruit Metro! This bundle is designed to get you started quickly and easily on your path of learning electronics. Follow the introductory tutorial to get started. Just sub in the Adafruit Metro for the Arduino UNO R3 and you'll be all set!
- Adafruit Metro 328 w/ Headers - with 4 rubber feet
- MicroUSB Cable
- Protoshield Kit
- Tiny Breadboard
- 9V DC regulated wall adapter - works with US (110V) and European (220V) power.
- 9V Battery case with switch and a 2.1mm plug and on/off switch-comes unassembled
- Tutorial starter pack parts:
- 10K potentiometer
- 1K potentiometer
- (2) small pushbuttons
- (5) red diffused bright LEDs: red, green and blue
- (5) 100 ohm resistors
- (5) 1K resistors
- (5) 10K resistors
- CdS photocell sensor.
- (65) flexible jumper wires
Detailed specifications for theAdafruit Metro 328 with Headers:
- ATmega328 microcontroller with Optiboot (UNO) Bootloader
- USB Programming and debugging via the well-supported genuine FTDI FT231X
- Input voltage: 7-9V (a 9VDC power supply is recommended)
- 5V regulator can supply peak ~800mA as long as the die temp of the regulator does not exceed 150*C
- 3.3V regulator can supply peak ~150mA as long as the die temp of the regulator does not exceed 150*C
- 5V logic with 3.3V compatible inputs, can be converted to 3.3V logic operation
- 20 Digital I/O Pins: 6 are also PWM outputs and 6 are also Analog Inputs
- 6-pin ICSP Header for reprogramming
- 32KB Flash Memory - 0.5K for bootloader, 31.5KB available after bootloading
- 16MHz Clock Speed
- Compatible with "Classic" and "R3" Shields
- Adafruit Black PCB with gold plate on pads
- 53mm x 71mm / 2.1" x 2.8"
- Height (w/ barrel jack): 13mm / 0.5"
- Weight: 19g