Parallax Board of Education Development Board - USB Version
The ease of use and expandibility make the BOE an ideal project board for BASIC Stamp 2 microcontroller experimentation. Including a handy power switch and a servo jumper.
Board of Education programming board does not include a BASIC Stamp 2 module.
- Mechanically interlocked power supply to prevent dual connection of wall-pack and 9-volt battery
- DB9 connector for BS2-IC programming and serial communication during run-time
- P0 - P15 I/O pins, Vdd and Vss connections brought adjacent to 1.375 x 2 in ( 35 x 51 mm) breadboard area
- Female 10-pin dual row connector for optional AppMods
- On-board regulator delivers up to 1 amp of power for larger projects
- Jumper selection of servo power: regulated (Vdd) or unregulated (Vin)
- Three-position power switch allows various powering options for programming without providing power to servo connectors