from zagros robotics
the new max 97 mobile base platform for the robotics hobbyist or researchers is now
shipping. get your robotics project up and running quickly with the newest model of our
popular mobile bases. the base is ideal for a laptop based mobile robot. it only requires
4 outputs to control the drive motors. after you choose your processor, you can add bump
switches, optics, sonar...
the new max 97 specs:
- each deck base is 12 inches x 12 inches (if you are not from missouri, that is 30cm x 30
- the base has dual 12 volt 20in-lb torque drive motors (full load amps draw is 1.3 amps
per drive wheel).
- the max speed is 18 meters per minute, a gear change can be requested which
will double the speed.
- the drive wheels are 6 inches (15 cm) in diameter
- the caster wheel is 3 inches (7.5 cm) in diameter
- the base is balanced with a single rear caster (this could also be mounted in the front
for no additional charge)
- a motor driver kit is included with the base, this is based on the popular ti sn754410
- two free optics are included which can be used for simple pulse encoders.
- the maximum recommend payload is 35 lbs (if you still don't live in missouri, that is
the original max 97, ready to be controlled by an old 386
laptop, which normally rides on the top deck.
copyright 1999 - zagros robotics, all rights reserved - please
send webpage comments or corrections to firstname.lastname@example.org
- zagros robotics, po box 460342, st. louis, mo 63146-7342, (314)768-1328
email@example.com - for answers to